If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
If responsibility and initiative is your second name and you’re constantly looking for challenges, apply for a new open job opportunity in Wirex. We’re searching for a talented Senior Technical Product Owner. With our strong team, you will build brand new technological ways to transfer value in the fintech world. That’s how your work will directly impact the future of payments.
Who we are
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Business Analyst for web and mobile apps development.
- Creating the vision of feature development, behavior of functionality, generating ideas for enhancements of the product and new feature development.
- Collect, define and translate business/product objectives into the technical requirements, tasks in the Backlog and distribute to development Team. Create detailed and understandable requirements, tasks, support functionality till production.
- Technical backlog preparation with developers, management of the issues lifecycle, taking part in iteration planning and leading the elaboration of tasks.
- Drive the development of applications and growth.
- Organize events related to product, meetings, meetups.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business analyst/Product owner/Product analyst.
- Experience as a Business analyst with creating and launching products (web and mobile apps) as a retail banking solution, mobile or web apps in financial domain, (budgeting apps, payment products, wallets etc.) - great plus.
- Deep technical background. Understanding of what is API (other protocols), how mobile, web apps work under the hood. Examples of at least one developed mobile app as a BA is a must.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies. Successful experience as a BA/PO in different domains (will be a plus).
- Examples of products web or mobile (mobile is a must) launched or features delivered.
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN) Examples are welcome.
- Good understanding of Web UX and design and how conversions, KPIs depend of these.
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering and solutions assessment.
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Draw.io (or similar). Good in prototyping.
- Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product.
- Experience bringing a brand new product to market - would be a plus. Understanding and ability to identify the customer need.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Stakeholders. Ability to clearly present solution, feature with strong argumentation.
- Advanced level of English (written and verbal).
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- Brand-new equipment.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.