If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Do you live and breathe mobile, and lately iOS has taken your fancy? Do you code because you love to, and you build the stuff that just works? Then join our Wirex team in Kyiv! We’re looking for a iOS developer. Our new teammate will build the cutting edge fintech product to make more people aware of new financial instruments.
Who we are:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 million users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding.
It’s an exciting time to get on board!
As a team member you'll be involved in:
- Development of the crucial components of the platform;
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions;
- Code review process.
- Supporting and enhancing production applications;
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests;
We expect that you'll take a proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Generate ideas for improvement of the applications, procedures, and technologies used.
- Follow and enhance existing development processes.
- Participate in issue decomposition, backlog grooming, product development, bug fixing, etc
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development.
- Experienced with Swift.
- Solid understanding of OOP/POP.
- Understanding MVVM, MVC, etc.
- Software development life cycle knowledge.
- SOLID, GoF, Clean Architecture and good sense.
- Knowledge of multithreading.
- Solid understanding and experience with client-server communication, web sockets.
- Experience creating custom UI elements and interactive UX.
Will be a plus
- Reactive programming experience, RxSwift and Combine.
- Experience with SwiftUI.
- Experience with Realm.
- Understanding and practical use of UI and Unit tests.
- Examples in AppStore.
- Code examples.
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.