If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Do you take English conversations like a duck to water? Do you like to be helpful and make an impact on people’s everyday life? Then join our Wirex team in Kyiv! We’re looking for Customer Support Agents who will gladly deal with Live Chats. Send your CV and start your career in the fintech industry!
About company's product
Wirex is a secure Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and XRP Wallet and Exchange that provides a Visa debit card that enables you to convert and spend cryptocurrencies seamlessly. You can also exchange traditional currencies - GBP, Euro and USD, with bank beating rates. Instantly change your traditional currency into cryptos - BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC.
Use the card at any ATM - it’s contactless and chip-and-PIN enabled. Earn 0.5% in BTC on every in-store purchase with Cryptoback™ rewards.
Wirex is an FCA regulated company with over 2m clients in 130 countries, processing over $2bn in transactions every year.
What you will do
- answer clients' questions and help resolving the issues over live chat;
- participate in building Wirex multi-language knowledge base and community;
- be ready to accumulate feedback from the clients and share the product improvement ideas.
Shifts: 6 am - 4 pm, 8 pm - 6 am
- Advanced/"strong" upper intermediate English (both verbal and written).
- Fast learner and flexible for changes.
- Not afraid of asking questions and sharing the ideas.
- Highly organized and self-disciplined.
- Able to understand clients' issues, questions and figure out the best fit solution.
- Capable of working under pressure and handling clients with negative attitude.
Will be a plus
- Experience in customer service or technical support.
- Familiar with Zendesk and Atlassian products.
- Passionate about bitcoins and blockchain technologies.
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.