If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
Are you looking for a challenging project to improve your coding skills? Don’t see any growth possibilities at your current position? Wirex has an opening exactly for you! We are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Back-end Developer to build our cutting edge fintech project. Join our team right now to change the way people think about money.
Who we are:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 4 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
As a team member you'll be involved in:
- Development of a microservice architecture;
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions;
- Supporting and enhancing production applications;
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests;
We expect that you'll take a proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- 4+ years of experience in .NET/C# software development;
- Experience with .Net Core 3.1 and higher;
- Experience with technology: Web.Api, Multithreading, Entity Framework;
- Extensive knowledge about principles of software engineering and methodologies (OOP, SOLID, CQRS, Microservices, Actor Model, Design patterns);
- Experience with databases: MSSQL, Redis;
- Experience with cloud environment;
- Experience in large scale, high performing and testable enterprise level distributed systems.
Will be a plus:
- Semi-remote type of work with flexible business hours
- Extended medical insurance & additional Сovid 19 coverage available after one month of cooperation with Wirex R&D
- 22 business days of paid holidays a year
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions
- Annual bonuses in cryptocurrency
- Sabbatical up to 3 months after more than one year of collaboration with the company
- Fast career development
- PE accounting and support
- Free parking
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.