If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting - we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world - all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
We are looking for talented people who are smart, bright and like to improve the quality of software. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace and like to be challenged, join our Wirex team in Kyiv! We are looking for an experienced Middle QA Engineer (Back-end). Send your CV and become a part of our cutting edge company!
Who we are:
We’re a UK-based FCA-licenced FinTech company and a global leader in hybrid finance, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 ml users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Back-End API testing;
- Deep involvement in release processes on all stages;
- Requirement analysis and clarification;
- Documentation support and development (TestRail, Confluence, etc);
- Interaction with development team: data collection, incident management, test strategy development, etc;
- Proactive working on optimizing and expanding test coverage.
- 2+ years of experience in QA;
- Good Practical Experience in API Testing:(Tools (Postman\Swagger or similar), Test Design techniques, Base theory);
- Experience in creating API auto-tests using C#;
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and software development methodologies;
- Practical Work Experience in Atlassian stack - Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket;
- Practical Work Experience with Database (MS SQL Server preferably);
- Good theory and experience in Git;
- Huge interest to improve programming skills and develop as Automation QA;
- English - (pre-) intermediate level.
- Flexible office hours.
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don't hesitate to apply.