WireWheel is revolutionizing the area of privacy and data protection by helping companies to build and manage cutting-edge and scalable privacy programs. Our cloud-based Data Privacy & Protection Platform is built by privacy experts using industry best-practices to help organizations simplify, structure, and automate their approach to privacy program management. We help companies comply with today’s California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and EU General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) requirements and remain ready for any future regulatory regimes.
Due to tremendous growth, we are seeking a sharp and driven Engagement Manager to join our team of highly skilled professionals to provide strategic operational support within our growing Professional Services Department. As an Engagement Manager, you will collaborate across multiple teams, both internally and externally to resolve complex customer challenges, bridging the gap between business and technology. This role works with our external clients, providing a white glove experience that includes: account architecture and onboarding, scheduling, billing and account guidance, customized reporting for internal and external requests, documentation creation and maintenance.
This means you will:
- Be the designated client point of contact for Professional Services style engagement
- Lead a team of 3-5 software engineers; Create user stories in JIRA; manage sprints
- Develop project delivery plans and track project progress; document deliverables and roadblocks
- Keep track of your team’s hours against SOW; invoice customer via WireWheel finance team
- Gather insights from the business and present solutions to leadership to advocate internally for our customers
- Become a subject matter expert with respect to account architecture and on-boarding, billing and account event management, cost optimization, contracts and enterprise agreements, and customized reporting
- Simplify complex issues, provide customized reporting and effectively communicate in-depth analysis to customers
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS technical degree required or equivalent experience-5 years leading SaaS technology implementation solutions; MBA Degree preferred
- Experience leading technology implementation teams
- Experience with application development using AWS and GitHub
- 2 years of software development experience
- 2 years of experience presenting to and training customers and/or partners
- Familiarity with privacy or security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems using a variety of tools/processes.
- Ability to operate effectively in a lean, fast-paced organization and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
- Experience working with overseas development teams
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to creatively solve problems using multiple and variable tools/processes.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Big 4 Consulting Firms (Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, EY) is helpful, although not required
- Experience writing Statements of Work (SOW) is a plus
People are what make WireWheel awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.