WireWheel is revolutionizing the area of privacy and data protection by helping companies to build and manage cutting-edge and scalable privacy programs. Recognized by IDC Marketplace, Forrester, and Gartner as a leader in worldwide data privacy management software, our cloud-based Data Privacy & Protection Platform is built by privacy experts using industry best-practices to help organizations simplify, structure, and automate their approach to privacy program management. We help companies comply with today’s California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and EU General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) requirements and remain ready for any future regulatory regimes.
We are looking to add an experienced and highly motivated PreSales Solutions Engineer to our Professional Services team. As a PreSales Solutions Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor and use your knowledge to influence customer decisions and provide insightful solutions utilizing the WireWheel Platform.You will be an integral part of the success for both our customers and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues engagements. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer. The ideal candidate will have a general understanding of the Privacy or Security industry which includes the regulatory component that is part of this technology.
This means you will:
- Serve as WireWheel’s core product introduction, evaluation and education expert
- Team with Account Executives, Solution Architects and other functions to evangelize WireWheel’s platform, approach and architecture tailored to the customer’s business and drive the technical sales stages to completion.
- Create and present custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle
- Perform business and technical discovery with customer prospects and build proposed solutions using the WireWheel platform
- Manage and execute technical workshops and proof of concepts (POCs), both onsite and/or remote
- Partner with sales to respond to the functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Collect customer feedback, synthesize, analyze and channel to Product Management and Engineering for product roadmap
What we’re looking for:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering; MS preferred but not required
- 7+ years in a customer facing PreSales role or implementation role in a SaaS environment
- Experience with cloud technologies - SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Excellent customer-facing communication and organization skills
- Ability to learn new technologies, new concepts and to solve problems
- Hands-on experience with automation technologies, middleware, integration architecture patterns, privacy/security technologies, cloud-native deployments, APIs, OSA, ESB, BPM, SDKs and Databases.
- Ability to describe complex technical/product concepts to diverse audiences: executives, business stakeholders and technology practitioners
- Passion for demonstrating solutions and ability to provide technical/product input during the sales process
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
- Prior experience with Data Privacy, Cybersecurity or BPM a major plus
People are what make WireWheel awesome! Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.