WireWheel is taking the world of technology by storm, revolutionizing the area of privacy and data protection for businesses. By employing astounding innovations in cloud infrastructure, machine learning, data science, and user experience, we are providing a SaaS solution for companies to safeguard their customers’ most important asset: personal data.
Due to rapid growth, WireWheel is seeking talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives who thrive in the role of identifying, attracting, and evaluating new B2B software sales opportunities. As an Inside Sales Rep, you will help drive the growth of the WireWheel platform by penetrating new logos as well as prospecting new opportunities within existing accounts. This position is temporarily remote until further notice, but is expected to be onsite in our Arlington, VA office.
- Work in a regional sales team environment partnered with Account Executives but with your own individual SMB targeted sales quota
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Leadership to shape and execute targeted outbound and inbound campaigns
- Research target accounts, industries and geographies to understand the needs of prospects and to identify key players
- Communicate clearly and effectively how our solutions can deliver value
- Assess the quality of opportunity and prioritize among them
- Engage and close targeted opportunities as an individual contributor and/or in collaboration with an Account Executive
- Expand and maintain a database of viable prospects
- Manage multiple initiatives, owned by different individuals simultaneously
- 2+ years of sales experience in an inside sales capacity
- A team player mentality
- Experience selling IT (ideally software) solutions to midsize/enterprise-level organizations
- A strong hunter resume with evidence of finding, qualifying, and closing new logos within an assigned territory
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Value selling expertise with an ability to match pain with solution
- Experience doing software demonstration - in person and via web
- Impeccably strong verbal communication skills with particular strength in crystallizing the value of complex offerings
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about achieving personal, customer and company goals
- Successful track record of managing lead and opportunity pipeline through Salesforce
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools skills: G-Suite, Salesforce, Zoom
- BA/BS degree preferred
WireWheel is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.