WireWheel is revolutionizing the area of privacy and data protection for businesses. By employing astounding innovations in cloud infrastructure, machine learning, data science, and user experience, WireWheel is providing a SaaS solution for companies to safeguard their most important asset: personal data.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, WireWheel is seeking experienced Enterprise Account Executives. As an EAE, you will be responsible for finding and developing leads by targeting companies in the Global 2000. You will successfully navigate accounts from end to end with continuous support from marketing efforts. The EAE will develop a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the EAE will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plans to address customer and prospect priorities and critical needs.
- Uncover net new business opportunities and successfully take through the sales cycle to closure
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions and make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Understand customers’ business needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the sales cycle to include proposal development and product demonstrations
- Enterprise Account Executives will be responsible for qualifying sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations,
- Handling negotiations and accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) and key decision makers
- Work collaboratively with other WireWheel employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Minimum 8 -10 years of experience selling B2B enterprise level software or related technologies
- Prior experience with Data Privacy, Cybersecurity or BPM a plus
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, and planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals
- Experience in startup or early stage environment
- Travel required up to 50% domestically
WireWheel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.