POSITION TITLE: Graphic Design Consultant
DEPARTMENT: Civil Society & Education
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party or designee
The Graphic Design Consultant will be responsible for developing a database of visuals, designs, and icons representative of the work conducted by the USAID Thailand CTIP Project to be used in social media and other branded materials.
- Work with CTIP communications staff to understand what visuals/graphics/images are needed to best represent the project’s work
- Develop an array of visuals/graphics/images in the form of flat icons in 2D vector file format related to the topics such as Coordination and Partnership; Social and Behavior Change Communication; Trafficking in Persons (TIP); Activity/Engagement; TIP Services and Assistance
- Store all images and graphics created during the consultancy in order to share with and become property of Winrock.
- Two years of work experience in a graphic design role. Must demonstrate professional graphic design experience with a strong portfolio, incorporating infographics and data visualizations;
- Experience developing visuals and images sensitive to the issues of human rights, social inclusion and relevant topics preferred
- Demonstrated fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign, as well as the Microsoft Office suite; fluency in Adobe After Effects is a plus but not required
- Familiarity working on Windows/PCs
- Strong conceptual-thinking
- Proven ability to self-manage large and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work in high-pressure, time-sensitive situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently but also function effectively as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 90 pieces of small flat icons/vectors related to the topics such as Coordination and Partnership; Social and Behavior Change Communication; Trafficking in Persons (TIP); Activity/Engagement; TIP services and Assistance
- 5 graphic designs to be used on the USAID Thailand CTIP FB page
Winrock International is an equal opportunity employer.