The TERRES EAU VIE Activity is jointly implemented by Winrock International and Tetra Tech to address RISE II’s first objective to “Enhance social and ecological risk management systems” through three components:
- Improved water security.
- Enhanced sustainable productive land use.
- Improved management of shocks, risks and stresses.
This Activity covers 25 rural communes in the Maradi, Tillabery and Zinder regions. The positions will be based in Zinder, Maradi and Tillabery, with project-funded travel in the targeted communes.
- Provide daily monitoring of water tank utilization
- Report up issues
- Conduct rapid needs assessments based on recommendations from technical experts
- Knowledge and relationships within communities
- Foundational knowledge of water
- Understanding of field monitoring and reporting
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer.