The TERRES EAU VIE Activity is jointly implemented by Winrock International and Tetra Tech to address RISE II’s first objective to “Enhance social and ecological risk management systems” through three components:
- Improved water security.
- Enhanced sustainable productive land use.
- Improved management of shocks, risks and stresses.
This Activity covers 25 rural communes in the Maradi, Tillabery and Zinder regions. The positions will be based in Zinder, Maradi and Tillabery, with project-funded travel in the targeted communes.
Location: The position will be based in Burkinabe and Barsalogho
- Develop user pay structures and management systems for tanks
- Implement and monitor capacity building to Communes, CVD and WUA based on needs assessment
- Monitor tank utilization and access impact on village systems (economic, social, environmental)
- Oversee infrastructure assessment
- Experience implementing village-level water system upgrades
- Experience working with and building capacity of local institutions in water resource management
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer.