The TERRES EAU VIE Activity is jointly implemented by Winrock International and Tetra Tech to address RISE II’s first objective to “Enhance social and ecological risk management systems” through three components:
- Improved water security.
- Enhanced sustainable productive land use.
- Improved management of shocks, risks and stresses.
This Activity covers 25 rural communes in the Maradi, Tillabery and Zinder regions. The positions will be based in Zinder, Maradi and Tillabery, with project-funded travel in the targeted communes.
- Manage day-to-day activities and ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Identifies and resolves implementation bottlenecks
- Develop system for daily communication between RCS implementation team, project team, home office, and USAID
- Manage and troubleshoot vendor relationships
- Experience managing rapid humanitarian response logistics
- Mastery of donor procurement and vendor management regulations (USAID preferred)
- Remote management experience required
- English Fluency
- French Proficiency (fluency preferred)
- West Africa experience preferred
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer.