Wingocard is a FinTech startup looking to disrupt the banking industry. Our product aims to help parents and teens enter a new era of banking. We do that by helping parents teach their children the concepts of responsible banking while also bringing financial freedom to young teenagers by not having to depend on their parents for their credit cards.
We’re building our Customer Service department! As an early member of the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for helping shape and build the foundation used to support the launch of Wingocard and onboard our first customers.
This is a remote position.
What you'll be doing
- You’ll be front of lines, responsible for handling customer questions, concerns and feedback through in-app chat, email, social media and phone
- You’ll be working closely with Customer Service leaders and fellow agents to build out a world-class customer service team from the ground up
- Play an active role in fostering a strong user feedback loop within the company to push continuous improvements to benefit both the user and the agent experience
Who you are
- Have a passion for helping people
- Resourceful with exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- A quick learner who’s curious and love to execute
- Resilient and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Prior experience in the FinTech field and/or the banking industry
- Remote work experience
- Experience with customer messaging platforms such as Intercom, Zendesk, Kustomer, etc.
What it means to work at Wingocard
Wingocard is a fully remote company that is headquartered out of Montréal QC, Canada. We are mission-driven, passionate about company culture, and strive to make a positive impact on the people around us. Our main company values are:
- Honesty and Transparency
- Be passionate and have fun
- Work and win as a team
- Teach and empower
- Be a Bar-Raiser
- Apple Laptop
- Choice of high-resolution monitor
- Choice of Bluetooth Headset
- Group Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Competitive salary + stock options