Wingocard is a FinTech startup looking to disrupt the banking industry. Our product is aiming to help parents and teens enter the new era of banking by helping parents teach their children the concepts of responsible banking while also bringing financial freedom to young teenagers by not having to depend on their parents for their credit cards.
Wingocard is in its early stage and is looking for it’s first core members to join the team. This team will be responsible for building the foundational platform that will be used to launch the Wingocard product and onboard its first customers!
About the Role
As a Senior Mobile Engineer at Wingocard, you will be helping the CTO in architecting and implementing the Wingocard mobile application for both iOS and Android. You also will be integrating the applications with the Wingocard API. You will work closely with product and design to create new features, interfaces and user experiences that will set the bar for mobile banking applications.
- Are passionate about technology;
- Have a history of building solid mobile applications on Android;
- Are design driven;
- Are pragmatic;
- Enjoy building elegant user experiences;
- Appreciate good documentation;
- Are no stranger to a debugger.
Then you will feel right at home!
Must-have Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of industry of mobile software engineering;
- 4 years of experience in Android along with releasing and maintaining an
- application in the Google Play Store;
- Knowledge of iOS (Swift);
- Experience converting designs and functional requirements to technical design documents and implementation plans;
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle SDLC;
- Familiarity with Android UI design principles and accessibility best practices;
- Experience with CI/CD and writing test plans;
- Experience working in Kotlin, Java and strong object-oriented programming skills;
- Experience developing, maintaining and innovating large scale, consumer-facing mobile applications;
- A team player;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Nice-to-have Skills & Experience:
- Startup experience;
- Experience in the FinTech domain.
What it means to work at Wingocard
Wingocard is a fully remote company that is headquartered out of Montréal QC, Canada. We are passionate about company culture and strive to make a positive impact on the people around us. Our main company values are:
- Honesty and Transparency;
- Be a Bar-Raiser.
- 16" Apple MacBook Pro;
- Choice of high resolution monitor(s);
- Web Cam;
- Choice of Bluetooth Headset;
- Group Benefits;
- Unlimited Vacation Policy,
- Competitive salary + stock options.
Apply to join Wingocard and help us build the best banking application for parents and teens the world has ever seen!
Wingocard is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Wingocard provides equal employment opportunity EEO to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Wingocard will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.