Location & Flexibility
To help retain our deep culture of collaboration both among ourselves and our clients, this role will maintain an in-office presence in a hybrid (Work From Near) capacity from our Columbus, OH office.
Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Nestle, PepsiCo, and many more.
Digital Analysts at WillowTree lead the strategy, specification, execution, and visualization of analytics and reporting for our multi-platform software projects. They work directly with our clients to understand high-level business goals and guide the analytics process. They play a key, client-facing role on project teams starting in the strategy phase, and continuing through design, implementation, and support.
- Lead outcomes workshops with clients to understand their business goals and translate them into trackable outcomes within products
- Audit, select, and recommend the best analytics tool to suit client needs (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude)
- Dive into technical documentation and collaborate closely with engineers to integrate analytics into the codebase
- Use storytelling to present complex data in ways that are meaningful and actionable for our clients and teams
- Construct user-friendly dashboards that illustrate the value of data
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing an analytics strategy for clients and/or products
- Experience creating analytics tracking specifications for web and/or mobile products that are being used in production
- Experience working with clients’ business or marketing teams in an agency or have worked with stakeholders in a product setting using data and reporting to guide product decisions and roadmaps
- Strong business sensibilities and can effectively identify and translate high-level business objectives to reportable metrics
- Effectively communicate and present complex data in meaningful and actionable ways to clients and multidisciplinary product teams (e.g. engineers and designers) to guide product-decisions
- You're a data advocate and can both articulate and demonstrate the value of data to clients and project teams
- Experience evaluating a breadth of tools and platforms — Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc — and can guide clients in selecting the ideal tool for their needs
- Experience working with marketing teams to implement growth-specific tools or platforms like Segment, Braze, or Branch
- Mobile analytics or ecommerce experience
- Experience migrating a client from one analytics tool to another
Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed, we value new perspectives and backgrounds and encourage you to apply. We’re committed to building a diverse company that reflects the diversity of our users. We’re committed to growth-mindset.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree upholds our core values in every aspect of our work. We promote safe and inclusive work environments and maintain a drug-free workplace. We celebrate our differences and provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.