Our Game Business Team is reinventing itself. We are data-driven, agile, and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges, and are creative in addressing them.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business
What You'll Do
- Partner with multiple teams (Art, Tech, Product, Data Science) to deliver timely, high impact business strategies
- Collaborate with product and leadership team in their feature design
- Recommend and run experiments to maximize player lifetime value (LTV)
- Monitor the game's engagement and performance to understand deviations on player experience
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and implement automation solutions to scale our games efficiently
- Deploy sales, events, features and game content through our proprietary tech
What You'll Need
- BA/BS degree in engineering, economics, business or related
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical skills. Experience in deriving insights from numbers, manipulating large datasets
- Strong communication skills. English proficiency, spoken and written is a must.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company where everyone thrives.
Nice to Have
- Data manipulation programming languages (Python, SQL, R, etc) is a plus
- Experience with game analytics, product management, performance marketing, and/or live operating games
- Professional experience with data analysis or analytical problems.
More About You
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, and are excellent in follow-through on tasks.
- You have an analytical frame of mind and use that to identify the critical levers to pull for maximum output.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team.
- You are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- A clear understanding of mobile games market and how the top performers engage and monetize users in the long run is a plus
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.