We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Data Scientist, to join Wildlife's Marketing Tech team in São Paulo, Brazil.
Wildlife is one of the largest gaming companies in the world. Besides building amazing games, part of the reason it has been super successful has been its ability to acquire new users more efficiently than other companies. As a Senior Data Scientist, you'll play a key role in our Performance Marketing operations by handling data from millions of users, thousands of campaigns, and dozens of different channels, helping us to solve our most challenging quests:
- Attribute the users to the marketing campaigns that drove their installation;
- Estimate the lifetime value of our users to measure the long-term return on our Marketing investments;
- Understand and isolate the multiple effects that impact our organic traffic — e.g.: social media presence, store events, etc.;
- Support the decision-making throughout the different development phases of our new games.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is naturally curious, comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, is resilient, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Solve complex, open-ended questions, that directly impact one of the most critical areas of the company;
- Develop models and analyses that will help us improve the performance of our current marketing frameworks, models, and data products;
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing end-to-end to our processes, from prioritization to making sure our products are in production and working properly;
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results.
What you'll need
- 2+ years working as a Data Scientist on technically and intellectually challenging problems;
- Knowledge of Statistics and Machine Learning that is both broad and deep;
- Solid coding skills in Python, querying languages such as SQL, familiarity with distributed computing (like Spark or similar), version control (Git), and data orchestration tools (Airflow).
More about you
- You are impact-driven and keen for high-value opportunities to develop data science projects;
- You like to solve open-ended problems with non-obvious solutions;
- You are comfortable communicating in English. You communicate clearly and compellingly, using different levels of abstraction when dealing with different audiences;
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.