We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Data Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will play an important role in optimizing and maximizing our advertising revenue across various digital platforms. You'll be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive ad revenue growth while ensuring a positive user experience. If you're a data-driven individual with a passion for digital advertising and a track record of success, we want to hear from you.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What You'll Do
- Develop the Ad Monetization strategy for Wildlife Studios' portfolio of games, and be responsible for its execution.
- Collaborate with the tech team to implement and maintain ad-serving technologies and ad tags.
- Data analysis and reporting, generating regular reports on ad revenue performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Influence other cross-functional leaders regarding Ad Monetization, reinforcing its positive impact on the business.
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with our top partners (Admob, Facebook, Unity, etc.)
- Assist in budget planning and allocation for ad campaigns and promotions. Monitor ad spend and make adjustments to optimize ROI.
- Define the team’s OKRs and report them - with other high-level metrics - to the Leadership team.
What You'll Need
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive revenue growth;
- Basic programming skills, preferably Python and SQL;
- Negotiation and relationship-building skills with ad networks and partners;
- Strong communication skills, advanced writing and speaking in English, and ability to synthesize analysis into insights;
- Creative problem-solving skills and a passion for innovation in digital advertising.
Nice to have
- Experience in digital advertising, ad operations, or monetization roles;
- Knowledge of ad industry trends, best practices, and compliance;
- Experience with ad servers (ad manager) and SSPs.
More About You
- You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team.
- You have experience managing people, and enjoy the work associated with it.
- You have a clear understanding of the ad tech and mobile in-app advertising landscape.
- Solid experience handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders in an international environment.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.