We're looking for a talented and passionate Data Scientist to join Wildlife's team in São Paulo, Brazil. The working model can be remote.
As a Data Scientist, you will expand game potential by providing non-trivial solutions to business questions, such as how to analyse game performance, engage players, customize content, run successful experiments, and optimize game economy.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Enable game teams to make data-informed decisions by providing access to data, fostering best analytical practices and rigor, creating analyses, tools and models to solve specific game problems, and acting as a liaison between game teams and Wildlife Platform.
- Accelerate game development by answering business questions quickly levering existing tools or building new ones.
- Expand game potential by providing non-trivial solutions to business questions such as how to analyse game performance, engage players, customize content, run successful experiments, and optimize game economy.
What you'll need
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning that is both deep and broad
- Professional experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- Experience with product analytics
- Knowledge of Looker (nice to have)
More about you
- You can frame open-ended business problems and find creative solutions using data
- You communicate in a structured way both speaking and writing, especially in English
- You are autonomous in leading the execution of solutions proactively giving visibility to stakeholders and asking for help whenever needed
- You promote rigorous but pragmatic analytical practices among other data scientists and business partners
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.