We're looking for a talented and passionate Level Designer to join Wildlife's Game Dev Hub in São Paulo/Brasil.
As a Level Designer you will play a key role in our family of Puzzle Games. You will work directly with Creative leaders of our new games to create new exciting new levels, to define processes and pipelines to make the production of new match 3 and blast games more effective.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Lead the development of numerous of levels for our Puzzle titles;
- Hire and Manage a small team of Level Designers to scale production efficiently;
- Partner with engineers to build and maintain tooling for levels development, automation, and release processes improvement;
- Advocate for better design decision to improve our games;
- Learn from industry veterans how to make the best levels and bring that knowledge to your team.
What you'll need
- Solid experience with Game Design of mobile games;
- Experience with Match 3/Blast/Puzzle games;
- Experience with Unity;
- Basic programming experience;
- Passionate about casual mobile games.
More about you
- You're passionate about game development and love to bring fun to players;
- You'e motivated by building up a high performer game design team, sharing learning and training people;
- Experienced working in an environment with ongoing pace of content release on Live operation;
- You're creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.