About the Team
As a gaming company, we are at the intersection of creativity and technology and as such our people are at the center of everything we do. The People Team at Wildlife is responsible for defining and implementing our strategy to attract, retain and develop the talent that will reshape the mobile gaming industry. To do so, we partner with the business to deeply understand their context and help to elevate the team's performance and engagement. In the end, it's at the team level that the "magic" happens. Our approach is curious and truth-seeking, yet pragmatic. We love a good debate, but won't be afraid of moving forward on conviction when data or evidence is not available. We are in the midst of an evolution, going from fragmented solutions that were needed at the time of a rapid growth, to deploying structured and scalable solutions that will enable us to keep growing with the level of efficiency that the current scenario requires. We expect high standards from everyone and our leaders need to be able to operate at all levels, from setting the strategy to rolling up their sleeves and delving into the relevant minutia. And of course, building meaningful connections with our team is an inseparable part of the way we operate. We are firm believers that the basis of happiness is producing great work, constant learning and having meaningful relationships.
About the Role
Wildlife is searching for Total Rewards Staff to lead compensation, benefits, mobility, people analytics and HRIS. This role is an enthusiastic expert in designing, implementing and administering compensation programs, policies and procedures globally. In this role, you will have a direct impact on our broad based compensation strategy supporting global base pay structures, job leveling, executive plans, incentive plans, and assurance of market competitive pricing for geo/industry talent segments. In this position, you will need to be able to set the strategy and to drive implementation and change forward. As a senior leader in the People team, you will have high exposure to company executives and will need to be able to articulate your ideas in a structured and concise manner. This position is a great opportunity to provide vision and direction around strategic total rewards delivery. Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
What You'll Do
- Align our Total Rewards strategy with our philosophies and business objectives, while considering the unique needs of each location,
- Manage compensation planning cycles inclusive of communication, modeling, analysis and administration
- Design and implement variable pay and equity programs to be market competitive and highly valued by the talent we want to attract and retain
- Develop and refine compensation business processes, governance models and guidelines
- Design tools and communication materials to effectively educate employees and managers on all compensation programs
- Oversee and guide subject matter experts in mobility, benefits, analytics, and HR Technology as part of a comprehensive and integrated Total Rewards approach
- Create insights mechanisms for leveraging internal and external market data, including cost modeling, to inform our decision-making
What You'll Need
- 10+ years of experience in a professional, fast-paced environment
- A strong background in Compensation, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Economics preferred
- Minimum of 5 years progressive Human Resources and compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, business solutions to clients' challenges
- Deep understanding of compensation in Brazil required, experience of global compensation programs preferred
- Previous experience working with both broad based compensation, equity preferred
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information
- Consulting experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate persuasively
- Experience working independently to drive and manage projects, utilizing subject matter expertise and knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings
- Proven track record of collaborating with high-level individual contributors and managers across multiple functions
- Ability to manage change effectively while mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt and work effectively with competing deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.