Playabit is a globally based mobile gaming studio established under Wildlife Studios with a mission to create fun and everlasting experiences.
We have worked together on Toy Blast and Toon Blast. These two games combined made ~$3.0B in cumulative gross revenues to date and have been consistently featured in the Top-10 grossing charts since launch.
Our belief is that; the best experiences can only be created by empowered individuals with an obsessive attention to detail who always put players first.
That’s why we created Playabit where people with the same passions can thrive!
We're looking for a talented and passionate Spine Animator to join us. This is a remote working model, anywhere in the world with only some small exceptions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Making games with a diverse team of Game Designers, Artists, Animators, Sound Designers and Software Engineers.
- Developing and delivering engaging animations to game design & engineering specifications.
- Creating 2D animations in different tools (especially Spine)
- Collaborating with the art team regarding best practices and processes relating to game development.
- Contributing to process improvements to increase productivity and the visual quality of the games.
- Keeping abreast of new graphic techniques, trends and styles in the industry.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a related field.
- Skilled in 2D animation with proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Skilled in creating fluid and natural character animations that demonstrate understanding of physical motion, weight, balance and form.
- Ability to accurately rig for complex 2D characters and write scripts for ease of animation.
- Excellent knowledge of design basics (lighting, composition, perspective, texturing, colours, etc.)
- Experience with Unity is a plus.
- Knowledge of 3D animation techniques and tools such as 3D Studio Max, Blender or Maya is a plus
- An understanding of character creation (modeling, texturing, and rigging) is a plus.
- Have excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Can take and give constructive feedback.
- Have previous gaming industry experience.
- Be self-motivated and proactive to get stuff done.
- Join a diverse, talented team currently based in Turkey, USA and UK.
- Flexible work hours.
- Work from Home with all the full-time, big Studio benefits.
- We offer competitive salary
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.