We're looking for a talented and passionate DE&I Manager to be part of the Talent Management area. This position is remote, based in Brazil.
The DEI Manager will play a vital role in continuing to integrate DEI into Wildlife's culture and key processes. This role will be responsible for partnering in the creation and evolution of Wildlife DEI strategy, managing the day-to-day action plan and programs, creating and tracking metrics related to DEI and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to drive awareness and adoption. This role is pivotal to continuing to make Wildlife a talent destination where we attract and retain world-class talent, ensuring inclusion is at the cornerstone of all we do.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Develop, implement and monitor diversity and inclusion strategies and frameworks to ensure the achievement of diversity objectives and targets
- Review and revamp current practices and processes with DE&I lens in order to mitigate potential biases and promote an inclusive culture
- Collect and analyze data to inform data-driven decisions and develop metrics for monitoring progress
- Co-design with the Talent Acquisition team recruiting and hiring strategies to attract employees from diverse backgrounds
- Lead awareness and development initiatives
- Actively build and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to raise awareness and keep up-to-date with diversity and inclusion practices.
- Understand the work environment, providing impartial, forthright advice and consultation on complex diversity and inclusion matters
- Provide governance, ownership, and oversight for Wildlife approach to ERGs, including crafting and ensuring the ERG strategy is aligned with Wildlife global DEI Strategy
- Acts as company liaison with government agencies concerning affirmative action and equal employment opportunities.
What you'll need
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Working experience in HR-related functions;
- Demonstrated orientation to understanding the business and business strategy, and the ability to apply D&I actions to support strategic business objectives;
- Demonstrated personal drive and sense of urgency pushing self and others for results; delivers on results despite obstacles;
- Participation in seminars about diversity in the workplace is a plus.
More about you
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent coordination and project management skills
- Highly adaptable, resourceful and able to multitask in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.