About the Team
Our Ad Monetization team is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and our culture. We are data-driven, agile and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Our Ad Monetization team is looking for someone with the tenacity to help us continue to scale our Ad Monetization efforts. The right person will be comfortable in a "take initiative" environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team;
- You are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- A clear understanding of the ad tech and mobile in-app advertising landscape.
What you'll do
- Work on the monetization of inventory across a portfolio of games (in-app).
- Analyze trends and optimize waterfalls to improve ad revenue.
- Keep track of ad revenue and other significant KPIs.
- Build and maintain relationships with our Advertising partners.
- Work closely with the Product team, and other areas, to improve our advertising strategy.
- Help integrate new partners into the Wildlife ecosystem.
- Assist with legal contracts and other administrative tasks and contribute to other advertising related projects.
- Work closely and effectively with remote teams in Brazil.
What you'll need
- At least 1-3 years of experience working with Mobile Advertising.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the Ad Monetization ecosystem.
- A love for numbers (Analytical skills).
- Great organizational and communication skills.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives