About the Team
Our Player Experience Team is based in Dublin and has a focus on Creating Delightful Moments for our Fans throughout Every Step of their Journey.
It is our mission to deliver bespoke support, create memories that span lifetimes and generations, and make our players feel a sense of wonder and excitement when they engage with our products. We strive to turn our players into fans and help them connect with one another in a safe, fun, and inclusive way. We show empathy and care in all interactions and have an impact on the company and products by acting as the voice of our players. We will relentlessly work to share the ideals and vision of Wildlife with the world.
About the Role
This role will have the primary responsibility for overall Community Management of Sniper 3D and will report into our Head of Community.
You will have the opportunity to create engaging content for our community across a variety of platforms. You will gather feedback and analyse community sentiment, while acting as the voice of the community with our product development teams to drive the new features, improvements, and bug fixes that will have the most positive impact on our community. You will be responsible for keeping the community engaged, heard, and excited about what’s to come.
You'll focus on a one too many communication strategy, delivering meaningful content to our entire player base.
More about you
- You care about others, and you life that ideal every day. We set a high standard for ourselves, especially when it comes to supporting our players. We always listen, and do our best to help and empathize whenever we interact with anyone who plays our games. We expect this same high self-standard from all player-facing employees.
- You excel at communicating, you'll deliver content to players all around the world, understanding the best tone and approach for a large range of audiences is crucial. You can speak the language of gamers, you get the references/memes, and you have fun engaging with this type of communication.
- You thrive on finding ways to improve how we operate. As we are growing, and challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry, we need you to contribute beyond just doing your work. We will ask from you to find problems and more importantly, come up with solutions so as a group, we can all do better.
- You are highly accountable. Accountability is a cornerstone of our success, and our community loves when we take ownership and voice their feedback, concerns, and ideas. Your accountability should go beyond interacting with all community members, it is a mindset and a quality that you have worked to shape over time so you are reliable and trustworthy (to yourself, your colleagues, and our customers).
What you’ll do
- Engage with Sniper 3D community members across a variety of social channels.
- Build and maintain official social media channels for the product brand.
- Build and maintain a content calendar with all events and activities designed to keep our players engaged.
- Interface with Player Support Operations & VIP Relationship Management to understand the full range of player feedback.
- Act as a voice of the community. Provide feedback to improve our products, tools, policies, and procedures; all in an effort to create delightful experiences at every opportunity.
- Create engaging communication such as posts, patch notes, social copy.
- Analyze and report on the content performance data to drive continuous improvement.
- Moderate community content ensuring a fun, safe, and inclusive community for players.
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results.
What you’ll need
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a Community Management role.
- You have at least 1 year of experience engaging players in a public setting (forums, social media, public review responses, etc.)
- Strong understanding of social media services mechanisms and trends, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and Discord.
- You are an empathetic person.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must!
- A passion for and experience with a variety of games, especially on mobile!
- Ability to act as a public face of Wildlife and engage with our players in a variety of online public settings with a fun and professional tone.
- A thirst for knowledge and desire to constantly learn, improve, and expand perspective.
- Confidence to make judgement calls to provide the best experience possible for players.
- Strong Attention to detail is a must!
- Knowledge of video and image editing software is a plus.
- A higher education degree is preferred, but not required.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives