- Design the visual aspect of the Wildlife digital software interfaces;
- Help create the design system standards on fonts, shapes, colors, and images;
- Create prototypes that clearly illustrate how software function;
- Brainstorm with the design team and illustrate design ideas of user interface elements.
- Solid experience as a UI/UX Designer or related position;
- Strong UI design portfolio which illustrates interaction design principles;
- A command of visual and communication design principles including typography, iconography and grid systems with experience applying this knowledge to digital experiences;
- Experience designing, maintaining and implementing design systems with precision from start to finish including the development process;
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- UI animation experience and awareness;
- Understand and the ability to translate brand identity and objectives into digital experiences;
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to design and articulate the concepts in a clear, concise manner;
- Good time management skills and creative situational awareness ability;
- Detail-oriented. Ability to deliver a polished product with strong attention to detail;
- Critical thinker, problem-solver, and user-centric mindset;
- Low ego, collaborative, and open-minded.