Wildlife Studios is one of the world's leading mobile game developers and publishers. In nine years, our gaming titles have been downloaded over 2.0 billion times providing fun to millions of people, every day, everywhere. We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursue to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, and the US.
About the Role
The strong appeal of our games and the massive potential of the Chinese market open exciting new growth opportunities. We are looking for a partner with proven ability to manage day-to-day game operations and a track record of successful games published in China. The senior publishing producer for China will be responsible for driving improvements in our games LTV in China by managing the day-to-day operations with our publishers, assessing games performance and working with the game development teams on a roadmap of features for China.
The senior publishing producer must have relevant experience in the Chinese mobile gaming industry, and also an entrepreneurial spirit with an owner mindset to help us make history as we build together the best games in the world.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with publishing partners and studio game teams to create overall monetization and retention strategy and product roadmap for the Chinese market, including but not limited to specific events, content and features
- Coordinate day-to-day operations with publishing partners, building strong relationships, establishing effective processes, tools, methods & knowledge management
- Analyze Wildlife's portfolio performance in China and devise strategies to improve games' LTV in Chinese market
- Ensure our game's technical performance and quality in China are at par with Wildlife's standards
- Ensure our games and content are compliant with local regulations
- Research the market and share with the management and studio teams new trends, nuances and market specificities, periodically updating Wildlife's PoV on the Chinese market
- Travel, as necessary, to Brazil or other international locations to meet internal stakeholders or to be a representative of Wildlife at industry events
What you’ll need
- 4+ years working experience in Chinese Game Industry, delivering at least 3 completed mobile game projects as a producer and being able to speak about the key success factors
- Deep understanding of the Chinese mobile gaming market with ability to speak about key differences in mechanics, economy and liveops when compared to Western market
- Capacity for analyzing the Chinese market and adapting the game to the market
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven experience in influencing and mobilizing the broader organization to act
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deliverables
- Knowledgeable, skillful and experienced on mobile game production processes
- Passionate, committed, self-starter with a high level of initiative, energy, ownership, and urgency, with a desire to develop and grow our games in China.
- Track record on being proactive, taking initiative and driving projects to completion
- Experience working with distributed teams in different time zones
- Culturalization and Live Services management experience
- Forecasting and business management experience
- BD related experience in Partner Management, Contract Negotiation is a plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.