Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. Since 2011, our gaming titles have been downloaded more than 2 billion times providing fun to millions of people, every day, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursuit to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland and US.
About the Team
Every building needs a foundation and, at Wildlife, the Tech Services team is the solid core that keeps all company teams up and running. Our team plays a critical role in designing, deploying and maintaining a hybrid collaboration infrastructure used by the entire company. You’ll liaise with all teams at Wildlife, getting to know the work of game designers, engineers, artists and back office activities, as the corporate technologies we manage are the basis for everyone’s work. Being up-to-date on the latest cloud technologies and trends, as well as the current state of on-premises infrastructure, are crucial components of our team.
About the Role
Our Tech Services team is looking for a Full Stack Developer who will mainly help us design and develop integration solutions for all our existing corporate applications using APIs.
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed...
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve work through technology use.
- You're flexible, bold and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- Design and develop integration solutions between existing corporate applications using APIs.
- Design and build data integration solutions using a suite of cloud services that enables development, execution and governance of integration flows (IPaaS).
- Work with project managers and client stakeholders to understand and refine project functional requirements including data mapping, error handling and validation.
- Communicate complex issues effectively to internal staff plus external vendors and interact with clients across multiple business units in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive deadlines.
- Develop custom integrations with Slack, as well as manage 3rd party integrations.
What you'll need
- Post-secondary technical degree (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or other relevant professional designation.
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies, like Scrum.
- Knowledge and experience of database schemas, queries and reporting.
- Strong Working knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata).
- Experience with AWS Lambda.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with test automation, build management, and promotion processes with GIT, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience with GraphQL, React, Apollo.
- Experience with integration platforms, such as MuleSoft, WebMethods, Boomi, Tibco, Jitterbit.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.