About the Team
We drive profitable growth for Wildlife by producing creatives to all big advertisement channels in the world, from Facebook and Google to WeChat in China and Yahoo in Japan. There are literally millions of mobile games worldwide and our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games, efficiently. That means we have to: understand what drives users to our games and produce creatives that increase the chance that a user downloads our games.
About the Role
The Unity Cinematic Developer works at the Marketing Studio together with the Creation and Pre-Production teams, developing videos for the promotion of our games with a focus on performance.
More about you
- You are passionate about 3D animation in game
- You are motivated by building up a high-performance creative team
- You are also creative in solving problems and is constantly seeking improvements for processes and solutions
- You have the autonomy to recognize current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with writers, storyboarders and art directors by creating 3D cinematic videos inside Unity Engine to promote mobile games
- Participate actively in the creative process, contributing to ideas and production solutions for the videos
- Collaborate with the team to create tools that increase the effectiveness of the production’s workflow
- Recognize and repair 3D models, rigs, UV’s, blendshapes, and textures
What you’ll need
- 3D animation skills
- Solid experience in Unity (including Unity’s Director Timeline, Cinemachine and Post Processing Stack)
- A good understanding of storytelling and cinematography, with a strong sense of composition and editing skills
- Intermediate knowledge of the 3D pipeline (Blender, Maya or 3DMax)
- A resume and an online portfolio showcasing your work
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.