Who we are
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. In eight years, our gaming titles have been downloaded over 1.5 billion times providing fun to millions of people, everyday, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursuit to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland and US.
About the Team
In User Acquisition, we are responsible for creating the best performing ads for our games. We need to be constantly studying our competitor's strategies and mobile gaming marketing trends, testing our new ads, and analyzing all the performance data we have from both tests and live campaigns. A big factor for the success of a game is how well he is promoted - this is mainly determined by the quality of its ads, so our team is focused on always having new and great performing ads for Wildlife games. The Playables area is responsible for producing ad unit that combines interactivity with gamification designed to capture the time and attention of the mobile consumer creating an immersive interactive moment within a game so your ad is seamless and natural.
About the Role
You’ll be responsible to lead the development of our playable ads that will bring millions of new users for our games. Organized, creative and hard problems lover candidate is required in order to adapt to very fast-paced, constantly changing environment while guanrating a long term view of our production strategy.
More about you
- Structured way to think;
- Able to work closely to a multifuncional team (artists, data analyst and developers);
- You like to develop and deliver great and innovative work;
- Curious, you’re constantly looking for ways to improve upon things and go beyond what is asked;
- Can deal with constant context change.
What you'll do
- Create a mid/long term view of the area;
- Create and follow up projects that will evolve our way to develop new Playables Ads;
- Define KPIs for both performance and user engagement;
- Help the engineers on solving complex problems;
- Delegate and follow up on tasks;
- Experiment on new techniques to creating a better experience for our users.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience;
- A deep analytical mindset;
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.) is a plus;