About the Team
Our Player Experience Team is based in Dublin and has a focus on creating engaging and memorable moments for all Wildlife community members and players every single day.
We strive to help our community enjoy the games they love to play, along with the interactions they have with each other, in a supportive, safe, and positive way. We ensure that they have memorable experiences throughout every step of their journey. We want our player communities to have a long-lasting positive impact on everyone who engages in and with them.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for leading the expansion of Wildlife's Community Engagement efforts, continuing the development of our community strategy, and managing our growing community team. This is a new role and will present an opportunity to have a considerable impact on the goals of Wildlife. Help us continue to build an amazing, exciting, and engaging community that all of our players will be delighted to be a part of.
More about you
- You care about others, and you life that ideal every day. We set a high standard for ourselves, especially when it comes to supporting our players. We always listen, and do our best to help and empathize whenever we interact with anyone who plays our games. We expect this same high self-standard from all player-facing employees.
- You make people feel good about themselves while you are solving their problems. Problem-solving is one of the pillars of what we do, but our players will remember how we make them feel. Fixing what is broken is our obsession, and we do it with kindness and with passion.
- You thrive on finding ways to improve how we operate. As we are growing, and challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry, we need you to contribute beyond just doing your work. We will ask from you to find problems and more importantly, come up with solutions so as a group, we can all do better.
- You have great influencing skills, Personal yet professional. The ability to build trusting relationships and collaborate well with others. You understand the unique value of player communities and the opportunities presented while interacting with them.
- You are highly accountable. Accountability is a cornerstone of our success, and our community loves when we take ownership and voice their feedback, concerns, and ideas. Your accountability should go beyond interacting with all community members, it is a mindset and a quality that you have worked to shape over time so you are reliable and trustworthy (to yourself, your colleagues, and our community).
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of highly committed and effective Community Managers, Social Media Support Agents, and Content Moderators.
- Coach and develop team members by consistently and accurately assessing their strengths and opportunities for improvement and providing direct and actionable feedback, training, and development opportunities.
- Define, report on, and drive ongoing improvements to Community Management KPIs.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends, technology, and industry news and events.
- Collaborate with Product and Player Experience leadership to maximize positive business impact.
- Never settle for the status quo. Always strive to improve everything that we do.
- Delight our community members at every opportunity.
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results.
What you’ll need
- A minimum of 3 years of people management experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of community management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with authority and confidence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong understanding of social influencers and build-out of partnership programs
- Experience with the use and implementation of social listening tools.
- Considerable knowledge of Community Management technologies.
- Ability to act as the voice of the customer and provide critical insights to product teams that drive action.
- A history of success in delivering transformational change that maximizes the potential and effectiveness of all team members
- A passion for games and experience working with gaming communities is required.
- Ability to act as a public face of Wildlife, engaging with influencers & players online and in-person.
- A thirst for knowledge and the desire to constantly learn, improve, and expand perspective.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where change is not only expected, but seen as an opportunity for positive improvement and innovation.
- Experience working with confidential personal and business information.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives