About the team
The Art Team at Wildlife is growing strong. We believe that our efforts will impact the lives of millions of people, making deep connections as they play by populating their dreams with unforgettable characters, worlds and experiences. That's no small task and we believe that the secret weapon to achieve this is our people. Our team is a collection of proven, world-class talent that is inspired to be part of this journey, a team focused on synergy, collaboration, and growing even stronger together.
About the role
The Visual Design team works on finding visual solutions to complex systems that keep in mind clarity and design cohesiveness. The Visual Designers collaborate with product, engineering and creative leaders to establish the first and one of the most recurring points of contact with the players, the User Interface (UI). They also help build and maintain a solid visual identity for our IPs inside and outside our games.
More about you
- Game Development Mindset: Games are a big part of your life, as a player and as an observer. You know what good looks like, how players experience visual content and how to elevate that experience.
- Craft Knowledge: You use your knowledge and taste in composition, colors, layout, and typography to create the best experience for your designs.
- Multidisciplinary: You are a visual designer with a multidisciplinary approach, you have illustration and logo design in your skill set.
- Visual Presentation: You care about presentation, you have an online portfolio with a proven experience designing interfaces for products on mobile platforms.
- Software Expertise: You know your way through Adobe Suite and are curious to learn new software. You are also up to date with screen design tools such as Figma and Sketch.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with UX Designers to deliver user-friendly experiences.
- Work closely with Art Directors and other developers to define and drive the artistic vision of the game UI from concept to polished product.
- Design high-quality UI assets, such as HUDS, menus, buttons, icons, etc.
- Implement and optimize game assets.
- Build and maintain Style Guides and libraries.
- Support additional designs for game specific branding inside and outside the game.
What you'll need
- Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A resume and an online portfolio showcasing your work.
- A design test may be required during the evaluation process.
- You have experience working in games; especially mobile titles.
- You know your way around at least one game engine (especially Unity or Unreal) and understand the various parts of the game development pipeline.
- You own a basic knowledge of motion graphics and 3d asset creation.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company where everyone thrives.