About the Team
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
We're looking for a People Operations Specialist in San Francisco to provide support our employee population.
About the Role
Wildlife is searching for a People Operations Specialist to join our newly formed people team. We're looking for a passionate, high energy individual who gets excited about creating and implementing programs and processes. You should love to bring structure and scale to complex growth challenges and be skilled at designing initiatives but also willing to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done! You thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment where the work you do has a direct impact on the company's purpose and growth. You will have responsibilities for improving and implementing
People processes and programs within their region or function and ensure seamless operation, process and system interactions in all People team processes.
What You'll Do
- Create and optimize processes across the various channels of support
- Identify and implement improvements and automation opportunities, and make the system experience seamless and optimized for all stakeholders (i.e. Onboarding)
- Build and execute on projects focused on most effective employee experience across all foundational People team services in USA.
- Project Management: autonomous multi-stakeholder, cross-functional, deliver upon the full project lifecycle. Be the voice of People Ops processes and provide guidance on how to navigate the associated systems and procedures
- Process ownership anchored on human centered design principles and industry best practices
- Own/strengthen key People partnerships on behalf of the team
- Complete processes and project work to maintain compliance in your region or function
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-5 years of prior experience in HR Operations, Operations Management Consulting, Business Operations, Project Management, or HR IT role
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and drive global projects
- Demonstrated critical thinking and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to meet the needs of client groups
- Knowledge of employment law preferred
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.