About the team
Every building needs a foundation and, at Wildlife, the Tech Services team is the solid core that keeps everything up and running. Our team plays a critical role in designing, deploying and maintaining a hybrid collaboration infrastructure used by the entire company. You’ll liaise with all teams at Wildlife, getting to know the work of game designers, engineers, artists and back office activities, as the corporate technologies we manage are the basis for everyone’s work. Being up-to-date on the latest cloud technologies and trends, as well as the current state of on-premises infrastructure, are crucial components of our team.
About the role
We’re looking for an Application Administrator to join our Tech Services team, acting as a corporate technology analyst focused on the Collaboration Suite of software. You’ll liaise with various departments such as Engineering, Art and People to configure and administer the shared collaboration suite of SaaS and on-premises tools we use daily. This role requires you to be familiar with Slack, Confluence and JIRA in an administrative function. Additionally, you’ll also handle G Suite, Gitlab, Perforce, Zendesk, Zoom, Pipefy, and many others, as well as integrations between all apps. Our team will count on your work to collectively perform with excellence and create the best possible experience for our employees.
More about you
- You have a clear, objective, and efficient oral and written communication.
- Curious, proactive, full of energy, and seek constant learning.
- You are a fast learner and know how to manage the time spent on each task.
- You can easily adapt to a dynamic environment with a lot of changes.
- You can multitask and handle changes in direction.
- You can manage tasks in a most proactive way.
- You know how to recognize and prioritize urgent tasks.
What you’ll do
- Day to day administration of applications such as, but not limited to Slack, Google Gsuite, Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Trello), Pipefy, Microsoft O365.
- Conduct regular maintenance duties such as user and space clean-up, troubleshooting, permissions architecture.
- Being a reference point for the entire company when it comes to prospecting, deploying and integrating new software and SaaS tools.
- Working with Engineering and Art in administering version control services such as Gitlab and Perforce.
- Building Slack apps, bots, automation workflows and integrating them with other tools.
- Working with the Branding and Communications team on Confluence organization and design, including prospecting and choosing plugins, and effectively acting as the tool administrator.
- Liaising with the Audiovisual team to properly administer and integrate Zoom with several applications such as Slack and G Suite.
- Acting in a project management capacity to unify tool use between different teams.
- Document changes and current state.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- A clear understanding of computing and networking principles and services, such as virtualization, cloud infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, SSH, HTTP/S.
- Programming capacity is mandatory, such as experience with shell scripting interpreted languages like Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python or others.
- Experience with Slack in an administrative capacity.
- An understanding of DevOps and Security best practices.
- Deep knowledge of a variety of tools such as, but not limited to JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Perforce.
- Knowledge and understanding of current industry trends.
- Ability to receive an assigned task, commit and see it through with autonomy and minimal supervision.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Root-cause analysis and decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is mandatory (Portuguese optional).
- Strong presentation and organizational skills.
- Speaking Portuguese.
- Passion for games!