About the team
Every building needs a foundation and, at Wildlife, the Tech Services team is the solid core that keeps everything up and running. Our team plays a critical role in designing, deploying and maintaining a hybrid collaboration infrastructure used by the entire company. You’ll liaise with all teams at Wildlife, getting to know the work of game designers, engineers, artists and back office activities, as the corporate technologies we manage are the basis for everyone’s work. Being up-to-date on the latest cloud technologies and trends, as well as the current state of on-premises infrastructure, are crucial components of our team.
About the role
In this role as an Audiovisual Tech Lead you will be the frontline for global webcast operations and provide expert-level support for all webcast and videoconference solutions in the company. You will be responsible for event configuration, planning, testing, and live transmission support. The role includes design, deployment and administration of videoconference rooms, management of the Zoom console, and integration with webcasts and telephony.
You will lead the Audiovisual team during transmissions, effectively serving as the technical owner of every live event. You will coach and mentor the audiovisual team, bringing them into the cream of the crop of AV technologies and solutions available today.
More about you
- You have a clear, objective, and efficient oral and written communication.
- Curious, proactive, full of energy, and seek constant learning.
- You are a fast learner and know how to manage the time spent on each task.
- You can easily adapt to a dynamic environment with a lot of changes.
- You can multitask and handle changes in direction.
- You can manage tasks in a most proactive way.
- You know how to recognize and prioritize urgent tasks.
What you’ll do
- Oversee AV equipment and solutions, including audio, live video, lighting, post-production, infrastructure and related technologies.
- Work in collaboration with members from the Events, Branding and Facilities teams to ensure successful execution of technical and multimedia elements during live events.
- Serve as an expert on all AV systems within the company, including webcast infrastructure, digital signage, videoconferencing, auditorium, video studio.
- Create and regularly review the standard operating procedures for AV, and train staff to follow it accordingly.
- Design and deploy video conferencing rooms using Zoom technology, which includes accounting for lighting and acoustics, and liaise with the Facilities team to properly integrate tech and design.
- Procure professional AV equipment, and maintain relationships with all third-party partners to ensure efficient and excellence in operations.
- Schedule, test and prepare audio and video conferences.
- Maintain and document systems and inventory controls.
- Properly handle digital video and audio assets and other intellectual property.
- Liaise with C-Level executives during All Hands Meetings and CEO Town Halls.
- Act as technical lead during live events, directing the transmissions and webinars.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as systems engineering, multimedia technology, broadcasting, film or communications, or equivalent technical experience in any of these areas.
- 3+ years of experience as a leader in a live events or broadcasting environment, in roles such as live director, technical producer, technical lead or studio engineer.
- 3+ years of experience with videoconferencing solutions such as Zoom, Polycom, Webex, GoToMeeting.
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting complex AV systems.
- Deep knowledge of a variety of AV technologies such as projectors, displays, microphones, speakers, AV switchers, audio mixers, lighting, NLEs, DAWs.
- Presentation and organizational skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and Fluent English.
- Ability to perform with excellence under pressure during live events that mobilize the entire company.
- Proper disposition to react well to last-minute changes.
- Flexibility to accommodate changing schedules.
- Experience designing, administering and deploying Zoom video conferencing solutions.
- Creative audiovisual experience in production and post-production roles.
- Experience with video control systems such as Crestron, Extron or Kramer models.
- Infocomm or Avixa certifications.
- Knowledge of data network principles, architecture and applications.
- Passion for games!.