About the team
Every building needs a foundation and, at Wildlife, the Tech Services team is the solid core that keeps everything up and running. Our team plays a critical role in designing, deploying and maintaining a hybrid collaboration infrastructure used by the entire company. You’ll liaise with all teams at Wildlife, getting to know the work of game designers, engineers, artists and back office activities, as the corporate technologies we manage are the basis for everyone’s work. Being up-to-date on the latest cloud technologies and trends, as well as the current state of on-premises infrastructure, are crucial components of our team.
About the role
We’re looking for a Lead Systems professional to join our Tech Services team, focused on the Corporate Engineering infrastructure. You’ll lead implementation projects of client management and mobile device management solutions, documenting them and creating a standard operating procedure to be used by the team; be in charge of making sure these systems are routinely updated and cleaned up, guaranteeing that our infrastructure adheres to top security and performance best practices; own the application packaging and application deployment processes in the company; liaise with networking, on-premises and cloud infrastructure teams, being the reference point for questions regarding our machine pools; be accountable of endpoint security and patch management for the pool of desktop machines.
More about you
- You have a clear, objective, and efficient oral and written communication.
- Curious, proactive, full of energy, and seek constant learning.
- You are a fast learner and know how to manage the time spent on each task.
- You can easily adapt to a dynamic environment with a lot of changes.
- You can multitask and handle changes in direction.
- You can manage tasks in a most proactive way.
- You know how to recognize and prioritize urgent tasks.
What you’ll do
- Deploy and manage notebook and workstation client management solutions
- Ownership of OS deployment process
- Create, maintain and deploy desktop images
- Manage MDM and Client Management applications
- Mobile Device Management of company-owned iOS and Android devices
- Test patches and upgrades for Windows and macOS, owning the company WSUS
- Document changes and current state
- Provide 2nd level support to troubleshoot advanced endpoint issues
- Participate in hardware evaluation and selection
- Implement and manage application packaging and deployment solutions
- Evaluate, approve, package and deploy applications
- Liaise with the teams working in Infosec to guarantee endpoint security
- Manage the endpoint protection suite
- Identify improvement opportunities
Fundamentally, you'll be tasked with designing and deploying new systems to be used by the entire workforce.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with a Unified Endpoint, Enterprise Mobility solution in an administrative capacity, such as SCCM, Jamf Pro, Intune, Airwatch Workspace One, SmartDeploy and others.
- Experience with application approval, packaging and deployment
- Experience designing systems and processes in an architect capacity
- A clear understanding of computing and networking principles and services, such as virtualization, cloud infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, SSH, HTTP/S
- Some programming capacity required, such as experience with shell scripting interpreted languages like Bash, Perl, Ruby or Python
- An understanding of DevOps and Security best practices
- Knowledge and understanding of current industry trends
- Ability to receive an assigned task, commit and see it through with autonomy and minimal supervision
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Root-cause analysis and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is mandatory (Portuguese optional)
- Strong Project Management abilities
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Experience in a Media & Entertainment environment
- Speaking Portuguese
- Passion for games!