About the team
Our Quality Assurance team plays a critical role in the development cycle of the game. Working closely with game designers and developers, backend and tool engineers, the team is tasked with ensuring the quality of our games by mixing manual and automated tests. Being up to date with some of the best tools and testing techniques, our team is focused on improving our processes on each sprint, seeking to be a reference to the industry. We are a strong, motivated and collaborative team, working like a fast, self-organized, and with an out-of-the-box thinking entity. Our quality work is our pride!
About the role
QA Automators are specialists that design, maintain and execute automated tests. They interact on a daily basis with QA Analysts and Game Developers to understand the new priorities of the games and follow-up bugs found during the automated executions. It is a QA Automator responsibility to keep the test suites up-to-date and with the best coverage as possible, also to automate what cannot be tested manually.
More about you
- You are fond of software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You are comfortable working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You are creative when solving problems and is constantly seeking for improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
What you'll do
- You`ll have autonomy to indentify opportunities, improve automated tests and prioritize requests;
- Use frameworks, services and integrations with games to develop automated tests;
- Work closely to QA Engineers supporting and improving the Automation tools;
- Operate virtualization services and help to maintain a device farm;
- Improve the quality of the automation reports and insights;
- Work side by side with Game Development, Infrastructure and QA teams.
Fundamentally you will be tasked with designing and automating tests, helping in the development of new frameworks or plugins, use and operate a device farm, working closely with QA Engineers, QA Analysts and Game Development teams.
What you'll need
- Broad professional experience in test automation;
- Understanding of software development;
- Solid understanding of software testing concepts (testability, escape rate, regression, unit, integration, soak, stress, test automation);
- Graduated in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems and Systems Analysis and Development.
- Intermediate English;
- Experience with Mobile or Game Test automation;
- Experience with Chef, Ansible, Jenkins or similar;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with software development or scripting;
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.