About the Team
We drive profitable growth for Wildlife by working directly with all big advertisement channels in the world, from Facebook and Google to WeChat in China and Yahoo in Japan. There are literally millions of mobile games worldwide and our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games, efficiently. That means we have to:Understand users behaviours and predict how valuable they are for our games. Impact these users on the most cost efficient way across all placements available in the world.
About the Role
UA's Business Development team is responsible for identifying, studying, and developing the next successful distribution channels. A big part of the job scope is to deal with different stakeholders, inside and outside the company, ensuring that we can create, operate and optimize campaigns for different games, exploring new countries and cultures, always with data-driven decisions seeking to generate value to the company. This role also includes periodic reports creation and automation, results presentation, as well as develop the strategy for the channels in the pipeline.
More about you
- You've operated in a high-growth environment before, you have an analytical frame of mind and you have excellent communication skills
- You're comfortable working with open problems with no clear answers;
- You are ambitious and have an extreme sense of ownership towards the leveraging of our campaigns in your channel and are committed to our game's growth
- You have a long-lasting passion for games
What you'll do
- Develop and execute strategies for a given tested channel or an unsolved problem
- Build relationships with different partners to ensure the growth efficiency and maximum reach of multiple games.
- Use data to make decisions and measure quality;
- Work with different areas, standing between the producers and the account managers;
- Identify and explore opportunities to optimize multiple game's campaigns for different metrics
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, statistics, economics, business administration or related experience
- Demonstrated ability to use data in decision making;
- Advanced writing and speaking English skills; Facility to communicate with stakeholders from different backgrounds (e.g.: artists, vendors, developers, data scientists, etc.)
- Basic programming skills (preferably R and Python) is a plus;
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.