About the Team
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and our culture. We are data-driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and a culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Our Recruiting team is looking for someone with passion about recruitment and candidate experience to help us continue to grow our company. The right person will be comfortable in a "take initiative" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a fast environment. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional discipline, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- You are passionate about finding the right talent
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled leads
- Passionate about candidate experience. You're respectful of the candidate, transparent and give timely feedback. Making the process very clear to the candidate, setting expectations right upfront.You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- You'll engage with our hiring managers to hire the talent that will thrive.
- You will source and hire across
- You will create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only ones you're talking to.
- You will be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for people related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- You will work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- You will showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about the market, target companies, relationships in open-source networks.
- You will willingly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
What you'll need
- 6 or more years of recruiting or sourcing experience
- In-house or agency recruiting an experience
- To be technically savvy (a must)
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.