About the team
The Build Engineering Team owns all aspects of our game builds. They design and implement the systems that support the build needs for a huge engineering team working on multiple game titles. They own both code and art asset builds. They work with our IT department to configure and manage a large build farm. They research and integrate cutting edge third party technology. They imagine and then write custom solutions and give us a competitive advantage. They are our first responders when breaks occur. They are a critical component of our game development.
About the role
The Build Engineering Team is looking for an engineer to help accomplish the team’s mission. This engineer would have a wide range of tasks and responsibilities related to the build system. They would help design and implement the build system. They would investigate build breaks.
More about you
- You are comfortable working with open requirements.
- You are willing to learn new technology.
- You can communicate well with others to clarify requirements.
What you'll do
- Design and implement game build systems
- Manage day-to-day operation of the build system
- Measure and improve the performance of game build system
- Integrate the build system with related technology
What you'll need
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Undergraduate computer science degree or equivalent competency
- Prior build management experience is a plus
- Unity experience is a plus
- Jenkins experience is a plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.