About the team
The mission of the game production engineering team is to own and improve the way we make games. We aim to multiply the productivity of every game developer at the company - both artists and engineers. We do this by watching how developers work to identify slow or problematic workflows. We then solve these problems in a variety of ways including writing runtime libraries, creating tools and introducing new processes. It is an exciting way to interact with every game team, solve a wide variety of problems and work with many different technologies.
About the role
The game production engineering team is looking for an engineer to manage and extend our build system. This person would be responsible for all aspects of our game building process including day-to-day operation, performance and integration with related technology such as defect tracking and source control.
More about you
- You enjoy solving problems for others;
- You are comfortable working with open requirements;
- You are willing to learn new technology;
- You can communicate with others to clarify requirements.
What you'll do
- Manage day-to-day operation of the game build system;
- Measure and improve the performance of game build system;
- Integrate the build system with related technology.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of professional development experience;
- Undergraduate computer science degree or equivalent competency;
- Prior build management experience is a plus;
- Unity experience is a plus;
- Jenkins experience is a plus.
- We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.