About the team
The Data Pipelines Team at Wildlife is responsible for acquiring, cleansing and transforming the data the whole company uses: our data is used by the executive team to make strategic decisions, by the product team to improve our games, by the user acquisition team to improve the reach of our games and so on. Since the beginning of 2019, we undertook the mission of modernizing ourselves and our product to make sure that we will be able to scale at the same pace Wildlife does and that we will be able to adjust ourselves to the ever changing business needs the company has.
About the role
The most important guarantee we must provide the people consuming our data is its quality. We count on you to help us develop strategies, processes, automations and reports to both ensure a high quality output for our processes and that our clients have the information they need to trust the data we deliver them
More about you
- Natural analytical thinker;
- Eager to understand how the company and its teams operate and to improve their performance;
- Passionate about customer experience. You will work hard to guarantee the product we have built is easy and intuitive to use and that it is effective;
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
What you'll do
- You will work with client teams in order to understand their quality requirements and develop proper strategies for probing and communicating it;
- You will work with our developers to create and implement automated tests that help them guaranteeing we are meeting our requirements;
- Develop, monitor and maintain data quality and KPIs reports;
- Design and implement processes and requirements for data quality that will be applied both internally to our team and to other teams building data pipelines.
What you'll need
- 3 or more years of relevant experience with data quality
- Knowledge and experience with time series analysis and anomaly detection
- Spark and Python knowledge
- Knowledge in statistics, Scala and Big Data are a big plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.