About the Team
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
WildLife Studios is searching for a People Development Lead to join our newly formed people team. Reporting directly to the Head of People, you will be responsible for the oversight and leadership of the talent programs strategy and activities including talent development, learning programs, acceleration programs and employee enrichment activities. Partnering with People Partners, cross-functional stakeholders and leaders you will refine our end to end approach to people development.
You and your team will be accountable for delivering creative and agile people development strategies and experiences that ensure leaders are supported in building stable talent pipelines and an inclusive culture of continuous learning and development that strives to ensure Wildlife can be a great place to work and develop.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead development of learning framework, strategy, and execution for our global employee population with an initial emphasis on creating an overall forward-looking manager development program and roadmap
- Conducting needs analyses and build foundational learning systems to develop our employees, managers, and leaders
- Guide the implementation of inclusive talent review and evaluation programs
- Define, design and execute scalable and consistent individual contributor and manager experiences through the creation and delivery of learning journeys that promote development and engagement
- Serve as a facilitator across training programs, especially for Leadership teams
- Partner with the People Partnering (HRBPs) team to drive design, education, and execution of all People Programs including performance management, talent planning, employee engagement, and total rewards to increase overall company performance
- Empowering employees to feel ownership over their careers, and to feel connected to resources to help them learn and grow
What You’ll Need:
- Experience: 15+ years of experience in the HR field, across multiple geographies (global experience preferred)
- Related experience in Talent Programs, Learning & Development and/or Organization Development
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy, define programs and deliver content
- Proficiency in using technology to leverage Talent Programs and proficiency in using data and analytics to measure outcomes, gain insights, make decisions and influence others
- Able to seamlessly navigate between the big picture and the details, and between hands on and strategic
- Familiarity and comfort in environments where growth and change are the constants, pace is fast and a global mindset is required
- Experience with diversity and inclusion programs, and ensuring inclusion is considered in program design and execution
- A master facilitator with motivational, high-impact facilitation style
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills; Enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment; Effective at building and maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to travel domestically and globally as needed
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.