About the Team
The facilities team is responsible for enhancing the overall quality of the organization by managing internal services to ensure the wellbeing and safety of the team. The area has an extremely committed team in the constant search for improvements, with good energy and proactive in anticipation and problem-solving. The Hard Facilities hub is responsible for ensuring confirmability of all predial systems through managing the right routines of maintenance, ensuring the correct depreciation of our assets, and add value to our operation by improving and retrofitting our assets.
About the Role
Wildlife Studios is looking for a Hard Facilities Analyst with a passion for technical knowledge, capable of building teams that can leverage results of our area, who maintains a high level of excellence in these demands. Always in search of improvements and has an affinity in dynamic environments.
More about you
- Excited by challenge and undaunted by change, you are an aggressive doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment;
- You are flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something great. You are hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task;
- Capacity to analyze diverse kind of data to support decision making;
- Creativity to innovate and add value to the customer experience;
- Curious by nature, you're continually looking for ways to improve upon things.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for our hard facilities team, that supports all areas at Wildlife Studios, guaranteeing our deliverables, visibility, insights, and information for the company's decision making. You'll also:
- Experience working with management of third parties;
- Develop the ability to elaborate projects and implement it through our team;
- Find ways to improve our process to ensure that all our predial systems are working at the best;
- Find technical solutions to unexpected problems;
- Management costs data;
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.