About the Team
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Wildlife is searching for a People Operations Program Manager to join our newly formed people team. We're looking for a passionate, high energy leader who gets excited about creating and implementing global, best-in-class programs and processes. You should love to bring structure and scale to complex growth challenges and be skilled at designing global initiatives but also willing to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done! You thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment where the work you do has a direct impact on the company's purpose and growth. Reporting to the Head of People, you will have strategic and operational oversight for global people programs and processes across a variety of topics (systems & data, benefits, immigration, policy, process & compliance)
What You'll Do
- Implement and optimize people systems for domestic and international growth, ensuring the highest data integrity as we scale
- Manage thoughtful, scalable, global HR policies and procedures that shape the employee lifecycle
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of regulations, laws and industry best practices to ensure compliance with all applicable international, federal, state, and local employment laws
- Partner with Finance, Legal and People to establish a scalable process for new country launch/entry as it relates to the G&A functions
- Partner with IT to create and oversee a technology roadmap across recruiting and HR team
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in HR/People Operations, preferably in a tech start-up environment
- Proven track record of implementing and scaling people processes, operations and systems
- Strong project management skills - ability to handle multiple projects at once and competing priorities.
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and execution focused a must!
- Advanced knowledge of HR compliance, employment laws, best practices and industry standards
- Understand and appreciate cultural differences and diversity when building global People programs and policies
- A flexible leader who can operate at a strategic level but also perform all operational/tactical responsibilities
- Superior communication skills and are comfortable talking to a wide range of people across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Experience creating and implementing projects and process changes from inception to completion.
- A pro-active, high-energy attitude geared towards achieving continuous improvement.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.