About the Team
FP&A is a strategic team that responds directly to the VP of Finance. The team is responsible for analyzing the company’s results and performance, finding opportunities for improvement, and partnering with different business areas of the company to implement strategic initiatives to improve results.
About the Role
Wildlife Studios is searching for a finance business intelligence specialist to join our FP&A team. We seek a resourceful team player not afraid to roll-up her or his sleeves to lead the development and automation of processes to provide the finance team with reliable databases and reports. We'll need you to have experience with building business databases and reports, as well as some knowledge of finance and accounting; Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
More about you
- Experienced at building processes to collect and organize information from different data sources in a centralized, business-friendly, set of databases;
- Organised and methodical, you have the ability and discipline to solve problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Detail-oriented and extremely diligent, you always make sure that every number you present is correct and has a traceable source;
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things, seldom satisfied with the status quo, and willing to run the extra mile to make considerable changes to things that are done incorrectly.
What you’ll do
Fundamentally, you will be the main responsibility for ensuring that the entire finance team has access to reliable and correct information, necessary for all the activities performed by the team, including major strategic decisions and daily routines. You'll also:
- Work closely with different departments inside and outside the finance team to support the construction of a reliable set of business data sources;
- Support the construction and automation of managerial reports, including the creation of KPIs and analysis of opportunities from the reports generated;
- Support the audit process and other process related to assessing the integrity of financial reports.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related fields;
- At least two years experience with business intelligence, managerial reports, or data related fields;
- Knowledge of finance and accounting;
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.