About the team
As part of the Engineering Team at Wildlife you will work with a top team of professionals. We believe that talent feeds talent and work together to achieve the best results. We do not believe in bureaucracy! If these are values that you are passionate about, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
About the role
Our Engineering team is looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The responsibilities include building professional-looking user interfaces for both internal (mostly) and external products (eventually), criticising UX, constructing basic (but good) designs and putting it all together (html, css, js, react).
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled leads.
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals (ex. back-end developers)
What you'll need
- 5 or more years of front-end development experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS and ReactJS
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.