About the Team
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Wildlife is searching for a Head of Talent Acquisition to join our newly formed people team. We are looking for an experienced professional who will have deep experience recruiting for various functions, levels and employment types, will leverage data to inform decisions, has an eye towards continuous improvement, has built to scale, thrives on mentoring a team of Recruiters and has the ability to guide and influence stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition innovation and strategies that result in hiring high performing talent aligned to our culture and values.
- Member of the People Team leadership team. Work closely with hiring managers, and the people team on needs analysis, compensation benchmarking and onboarding strategies and processes.
- Lead and manage an effective and efficient talent acquisition process for all locations.
- Manage a team of recruiters and sourcers; provide management and mentorship to team members and ensure global team members are working effectively.
- Identify and manage external vendors for candidate sourcing for all levels within the company; oversee vendor and agency selection, contract negotiations, and relationships.
- Influence action by hiring managers and executives to ensure that roles are filled in a timely manner with qualified candidates.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values.
- Design, develop and deliver hiring manager training programs and tools to bring efficacy in the hiring process.
- Source and implement new sourcing tools to ensure engagement of passive and active candidates for current and future openings.
- Create a memorable & high-quality candidate experience through the acquisition flow; Leverage data and feedback from surveys to continuously iterate on the candidate experience.
- Refine global recruitment metrics to track cost-per-hire, time to fill, sourcing effectiveness, quality of hire, and other recruitment metrics.
- Partner with the broader People Team on other HR related initiatives.
- Partner with stakeholders across locations on needs analysis, role identification and the hiring process for Senior level roles.
- Source, identify and hire high quality talent; Manage multiple sourcing strategies, internal referrals and inbound applications to provide high quality candidates for our teams
What You'll Need
- Experience: 15+ years of experience in the HR field, with 6+ years in recruitment across multiple geographies (global experience preferred).
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Experience creating and implementing projects and process changes from inception to completion.
- A pro-active, high-energy attitude geared towards achieving continuous improvement.
- Strong time management and prioritization/organizational skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with agencies and vendors; Ability to understand contracts and negotiate terms.
- Establish a data driven approach to quickly identify and solve pain points with the candidate funnel or process.
- Extensive knowledge of hiring laws, policies, and procedures Proven ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills and identify and drive to appropriate solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to work well under stress, meet deadlines and ability to work independently and follow through on work assignments
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced, frugal environment.
- A self-starter attitude.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.