About the Team
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Wildlife is searching for a People Initiatives PMO Lead to join our ground-level people team. We are looking for a strong lead to work across the People organization helping to drive strategic people and talent initiatives and think innovatively to drive programs that will ultimately improve the company, working closely with other People teams. This role will also serve as a Chief of Staff to the Head of People. We'll need you to have both strategic and hands-on experience, as well as a mix of entrepreneurial and large, high-growth company experience. The ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
More about you
- You've operated in a high-growth before, you fundamentally understand the levers that allow for recruiting to scale: team, process, brand, leadership, communication, tools, etc.
- Excited by challenge and undaunted by change, you're a doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment.
- You use data to manage your teams, to communicate and partner with the businesses you support, and to make operational decisions.
- Smart and creative, both, you have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Curious by nature, you're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something
- You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
What you’ll do
- Work with leaders across the People team, Business Functions, and Regions to identify key organizational initiatives and projects
- Partner with Head of People to design and launch the global expansion roadmap, supporting the company’s exponential growth
- Manage and coach team members on influencing key stakeholders, thinking through competing priorities, and change management
- Act as key partner to the Head of People to execute on strategic initiatives
- Partner with Analytics to define, build, and launch scalable solutions that are grounded in data
- Lead projects from discovery and design through to completion - develop the project plan, lead all the meetings, and drive to results
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate people programs and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible (i.e., Org Design, talent strategies, HR efficiencies, etc)
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- BA/BS/Masters in Business, HR, or other business ops focus (MBA a plus)
- At least 7-10 years of management consulting experience or experience in an HR Business Partner / HR strategy role
- Detail orientation - your calendar can be packed, but it's structured, manageable and you don't miss a beat
- Communication - you have the ability to tell a meaningful story through different channels
- Strategic mindset - you're able to think one week, one month, or one year ahead of where the team is now
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.