About the Team
We drive profitable growth for Wildlife by working directly with all big advertisement channels in the world, from Facebook and Google to WeChat in China and Yahoo in Japan. There are literally millions of mobile games worldwide, and our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games efficiently. That means we have to: Understand users behaviours and predict how valuable they are for our games. Impact these users on the most cost-efficient way across all placements available in the world.
About the Role
The UA Tools team is responsible for supporting UA operations by deeply understanding user acquisition problems, suggesting processes improvements and collaborate with data scientists and data engineers to implement visualizations and tools.
This position features ample opportunity for project ownership requiring you to take end-to-end responsibility for delivery of work. You will judge what is essential in the resolution of a problem with a bias towards rapid development instead of generic solutions.
As part of the UA tools team you will address problems in the ads creatives pipeline by implementing processes alignments and tools to support the involved parties across the UA organization. Your work will impact the performance of our in-house produced ads which is a relevant factor in the success of a game.
More about you
- You like solving open and difficult problems using your technical and analytical skills
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
- You are results-oriented and have extreme ownership of the tasks you are responsible for
- You are able to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders simultaneously
What you'll do
- Design and implementation of tools, visualizations and processes improvements
- Partner with the UA creatives analysts, UA business analysts, data engineers and data science to address problems in the creatives pipelines
- Collect and raise issues in the operations that will lead to improvements in tools used across the UA creatives organization.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, statistics, computer science or related experience
- Ability to digest and use data to drive decision making
- Familiarity with coding (Python, R). More advanced coding technical skills is a plus
- Previous experience with visualization is a plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.